Monday, January 7, 2008

Activity 6

As I observed my parents while I am making my ADOBE, I noticed that they are confused what I made. They are confused what is ADOBE. As I am explaining to them about this, they already feel satisfaction on it. They are now happy because I already know how to make ADOBE. Eventhough it is vey expensive, but still they supported for this. They knew that this things I made is for my own good. I am thankful for what they said to me. And I am thankful for supporting me.
At evening of December 24, 2007, when my mother received the card I made. She felt shocked and happy because the card I made now is more beautiful compared to last year. She is very happy then and proud of receiving the card. She hide it on her cabinet. She noticed also that it is not simply made card. She asked me, how is it done. Then of course, I explain it to her. As I noticed the situation, I felt very happy in giving my mom a beautiful, colorful, and not simply made card. I am thankful, first of all to the Lord our God in giving me knowledge in doing this kind of activity. To Ms. K, in teaching us how to make ADOBE. And to my classmates for always encouraging and supporting me....thank you very much.....

No comments: