Sunday, January 6, 2008

activity 6

At first I was so very excited to give my adobe made christmas card to my friend... i think that she will really treasure it, knowing that she is a good and true friend... but when it was my time to give it, i was in a state of hesitations... I am afriad that she will not like it and just simply throw it after reading... I am afriad that she will criticize it... There are lots of worries that keeps running inside my head because mybe she has changed. I don't know what's her attiude know because we havent seen each oher for so long. I didn't give the christmas card to her personally because we don't have time to meet, we are so very far... far... away from each other... "Long Distance".... hehehehe!!!!..... I just only give the card to her cousin and her cousin will be the one to give it to her.
It was Christmas Eve when I recieve a call from my friend, (the one I give my card)....she really thank me a hundred times and said that my gift was so beautiful, bonggacious and the best!!! Chaaaarrr!!! (wow!.. ni bukad pud akuh atai!!!) And she also added that it was a Suuuuuppaah Dupppeerrr pang highest leveling ang tirada because her cute and smiling face was paste there!!! Thank God!!! I was so filled with gladness at that time and I also felt fulfillment!!! Pheeeewww!!!! I never regret that I spend my money, time, hardwork, effort and patience in making the adobe christmas card... It was all worth it because I made my friend happy.... Thats all!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR MISS K!... Hope swerte.on kah dis year of the rats!!!! And may you all have more rats in your house!!!!! whahahahahah!!! gud ebz...

No comments: